












It was as if I was 3 months pregnant after the steamboat and 5 months by the time we finish the cakes! Indeed, it was awfully SINFUL yet XING FU!
I just LOVE LOVE good food! can't wait to dine at 15, that Jamie Oliver's restaurant. how i wish Gordon Ramsy has one here too. i'm seeing him too much on tv lately and drooling at the sight of his dishes. I don't care even if I'm growing sideways, i live to eat! haha.. YA RIGHT! (I'm still very much a vainpot. so, no Mel, i'm not giving up on my diet and Cindy, i'm still jogging with you. haha..)
5 minutes after dinner today i went, "so what are we having next week?!"
Cherie was like "HUH?!" (it could match up to my "YA!")
But hey! It's good motivation alright! enough to last me till the end of the week. :D
I haven't been updating so i'll make up for it now and this is what we did in the previous weeks..
Karaoke..
that day we went crazy singing oldies. Weiling and i were crooning to this cheesy song that went, "wo xuan zhe le ni, ni xuan zhe le wo. zhe shi wo men de xuan zhe!" lol! I remember this being the first song i ever sang in the karaoke sesions my aunts and uncles used to have. i was only 3 then and i was practically singing rubbish! it's the sweetest song ever even though it makes my hair stand!






DIM SUM!!

how very happy..EVE.

















Yes. we are karaoke addicts.
I thought i was a rock star but i had them staring blankly back at me. haha.. no idea why the atmosphere was rather dead that night. I thought probably cos they were sick of karaoke but we had mel asking us out to sing again the next day! Apparently she's addicted to that voice of a friend of her bro's. She was like a little girl craving for sweets! silly girl. :D

Cherie and her FP with their "I want to share a whole new world with you.." AWW..

Yeah! I'm finally done! gosh. Blogging is so time-consuming! i know, i should have better things to do.
Thank you very much and good night. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment