Saturday, January 26, 2008

A good start?

This blog was done a few days back but I'm only blogging now cos i thought i should have an awesome start in everything i do? Maybe not. i usually get all excited and enthusiatic at first, as if my whole world only revolves tt particular subject, but somehow the passion will die off eventually. No matter what i do, i always have the tendency to give up. (sorry to those who tolerated my nonsense, esp my parents and bro. U know i don't mean it, i just love the idea of having an easier way out.) So, this time(not like there's much link) i hope that i'll not get sick of this, at least not so soon. I may just give up on flitering what can be said or not. I'm really concerned on tt one cos i always seem to spill the beans. So i'm trying very hard to keep my lips tight shut these days, although i'm still very much tactless.

I'm so incoherent i know. I'm just typing whatever comes to mind, and so long as i getta jot down my thoughts at this moment, i don't really bother if anyone understands (or even myself when i read my entries in future.) I don't go into details, u know it.

So anyway, i've been thinking what to post up as my virgin entry. Like why i set this up all of the sudden(everyone knows tt i only read and never write, perhaps i'm more of a k-po), or what sort of ridiculous blog add and titles jo and i came up with(but maybe we are the only 2 who get the humour), or very superficially, the great parties i've attended(to show off my babes and life a little). Then again, maybe not.

If u are still reading, congratulations! cos you've been reading a post of nothingness. No juicy content at all(not any tt i know of). Well, u can't expect much from an office lady here who does nothing but surfs the net. They are treating me well, really, too well. haha.

life's been good though. Friends, family, work..although i've been neglecting my maths course which i'm suppose to finish before the next sem to be able to take econs in yr2. I told you i'm hopeless. But since they've confirmed my subjects for next sem, i'm keeping my fingers crossed tt they are not gonna find out! i'll finish it in melb. Too much distractions here! lotsa things to complete in melb this time. It's gonna be fun and fulfilling, i promised myself. maths, driving licence, kendo..I'm not giving up from now on. hur. There's so much to look forward to! i m expecting myself to run over to Cherie's every now and then, as and when i feel like it, cos we'll be neighbours! I can seek retreat if ever i declare war with my bro or relieve the stress from Weiling when she buries her head in her book.(it's good motivation sometimes i must say) and of course Mel and I made a pact to make the most out of uni life, after being a nerd for a whole year. WE NEED SOME LIFE. (funny how i came to this topic)

So, randomness is the first entry. Doesn't require much thoughts, isn't it? maybe sometimes we don't needa be so particular about things. :)

No comments: