Saturday, February 2, 2008

I must really say this..

I'm blessed with really good friends!

Cherie and Mel are much more excited about this blog than me myself! Really cute friends I have huh? So, they were asking me how i want my template to be and all, i thought it would be perfect to have ALL MY GOOD FRIENDS on this blog. so all u people, i hope u'll be very happy to see your faces up here. sweet.

It's the ever-so-yummy prata at the coffeeshop near SR with castz and the vaynies this Sat.(OMG. it's just TMR) Been craving for tt since last yr! I think all srjcian should know about it. Cheese prata is the best best BEST! it's crispy on the outside yet chewy inside, and the gravy is fantantic i tell u. But i sort of remember tt the prataman is kinda sexist, he likes girls better. Guys usually get stale cold ones, while we are served much faster with the ones fresh out from the pan! waha! I haven't tried the ones at jalan kayu or thomson, but i guess they'll never taste as good. It's not just the taste, but the memories which comes with it too i guess? oh.. right, don't give me that face!I know u won't understand why i make such a big hooha out of prata. U'll get it when u gotta pay 10 times the price(literally$$$) in melb to satisfy tt craving of yours! So I'll rather wait and lust cos frozen ones just never do!
Really looking forward to indulge myself in reminiscence with familiar places and people around!

Baking with momma tonight.

24 days in Sg
5 days in HK

P/s: I need pictures badly. They should be up soon, I hope.

No comments: