I know the reunion dinnner pictures look dark and gloomy. I think my aunt wanted a romantic dinner. hur. Or maybe it's the energy-saving virtue. haha.. NO, we weren't in a gambling den. Blame my brother for the no flash theory. I swear we were way happier than how it seems on pictures.:D
Baking with granny and uncle instead. (My mom only offered to eat.) 



The usual vistings. But this year, i'm more enthusiastic about cny. Maybe because i missed the last one. Family, friends, goodies and ang baos, I think chinese new year's my fav!
Watched a ridiculously dumb show on the second day of new year. What else, AH LONG PTE LTD! No doubt i think Mark Lee played his role well. Hilarious, i must say. But the plot, the jokes and humour are so typical and erm..lame. The songs, especially, got me goosebumps! Fortunately, Sweeney Todd saved some of my brain cells the next day. It's seriously awesome! The costumes, make-up, settings, characters, singing. Just like what Mel(Soon) said, "it's a feast for the eyes". Although Prinya thinks so because of the girls and their spilling bosoms. lol. Now, that johanna song is stuck in my head. "I FEEL U, JOHANNAAAAA"
Had peranakan food at straits chinese restaurant with Mel, Errol and his guys. It the only place u can have the whole restaurant for yourself during this festive season! Despite that, food was not bad. Afterall according to Isa, makansutra gave it full marks.
Bars at emerald hill are great to hang out at. Dimly lit cosy places, ideal for nice chit chat sessions. :)
Sunday was mahjong at Jo's. Jo's red dress and undies surely did bring her some luck. She and Min were like best gambling partners, one silent killer and another distract others with her loud "PONG!" or "CAN CAN CANN.. OH NO NO NO.." haha.. Not all were present but we had our fair share of fun! finally get to meet Marcus after a year! oh well, we understand. Anting is such a sweet girl. Anyway recently i find lots of aspiring pilots, even dede's joining the air force! How cool is it to be surrounded by pilots! *grin* Pilots are the hottest! no, i'm not hitting on dede. LOL.
I'm looking forward to so many things that i can foresee how depressing it can be once they're over.
I'll remember that.
No comments:
Post a Comment