Sunday, February 3, 2008

Under construction


TESTING. I don't have many pics with me anyway. My cam died on me, which is always the case. I never bother charging it. It's so convenient to see, take and throw it in my bag. Then again, although i love love love photos, i do find it quite troublesome posing and snapping away cos sometimes i just wanna enjoy what i am doing at tt moment. But a picture speaks a thousand words. Very true, photos bring back memories and emotions one may never thought he or she will remember. So maybe, i'll make an effort from now on to snap all i like. I'll blame it on the bulky cam i have. Time for a slim and sleak one, yes daddy?

haha.. I was telling my dad that i'll get him a new shirt for new year. He smiled. Then i continued, "can u sponser my hk trip?". HEH. That is good investment. So maybe now i should add, "and a cam too?". If u think u'll get it so easily, u are too unskilled. u gotta end it off with "I'll be good and I love u." with that wide and innocent smile. But usually i am too much a man to say such sweet stuff so i go, "huhh..no money alreadyyyyy. I've been eating bread and kayaaaaa." :( *blink blink*
Dads will never find their daughters annoying. Thank goodness.

No comments: