I had this sudden urge to delete this blog after reading some random blogs and it suddenly hit me that privacy is quite an important issue. You know, like how we would know what this person did, do and is going to do, or how they feel and is going through as though they are our good friend, even though we don't know the person at all! It's funny how we would actually bother? sometimes, it could even be a hot topic for gossip. (oh,if you don't agree, i admit that i'm guilty of that. sometimes. if that person's attractive or witty that is. or maybe a total opposite would attract my attention too!)Well, then again, it's not like i pen down my most private emotions here. This blog only serves as an surface update to my friends. YOU who I cherish so much, but ain't able to catch up that often.(esp, when i'm away) I know, the irony. But lets just say that technology is allowing us to be lazy. Things like Friendster and Facebook. Great stuff? hur. Not only it's the new yellow pages, it's the tool that you need if you want to be the best friend who remembers each and every one's birthday, contacts, likes, dislikes and even recent updates and photos. oh well, pros or cons? you decide. But no doubt, we are depending too much on them. so much, that some of us have become "stalker-like". How I miss the autograph books in primary school!(The one that is exclusively only for real friends and not cyber ones, the one which we categorise our friends into "gold friends", "silver" and "bronze" and write poems like "bird fly high, hard to catch, friend like you, hard to forget" and of course signing off with "Friendz 4eva!" hahaha!!) random. very random.
I don't know what's my point actually. It's not like i detest passerby, but neither am I seeking for attention. I'll just remove my name off here and disable the search engine thingy. I'll update again when I get back to melb, when i got time to spare.
till then, my friends!
I'm thankful that our friendship did not distant but matured
I'm thankful that you are making an effort to see who I really am.
I'm thankful that through you, I learn.
And I'm thankful that you heard me and got me here. :)
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment