Wednesday, May 28, 2008

MEL IS HERE!!!!

and i mean Melissa YONG! haha.. I know it's confusing whenever i go MEL MEL MEL! lol. meeting her for uni tour and italian at lygon later! woot! I'm gonna lure her here for good! Come MELb and lead aussie life with me!!!

Random:

I got 2 more lectures and i'm done with this semester!

Exams in 2 weeks time. (oh. let me get it over and done with, SOON!)

Ballieu Library will be second home.

my current playlist has only a couple of songs on repeat mode and i'm still not sick of it.

Wii is estasy.

treadmill's stress reliever.

I HATE running as much as i LOVE food.

Sleeping in is LOVE in winter.

most importantly, THIS IS DISTRACTION!

last bit and i shall get back to work! :D



DARREN'S 21st!!

Surprise SURPRISE!
Crown him the BIRTHDAY PRINCE!

Captain COOK!
Chilli Crab and Laksa! A taste of home! ok.. and Malaysia..
jail birds who are rescued by the pirates (how lame am i getting)
ooh..sexy..LOL
Yes, a fertilized duck egg!! Mel(Leo) had to eat that. GROSS!


EVE



:):):)

No comments: